HP Printer Failure Error occurs due to connectivity problem or stacks of paper are inserted into the cart. To Fix HP Printer Failure Error 0x6100004a, go to easy steps are given below by Printer Support Helpline Experts.
Causes of HP Printer Error 0x6100004a
- Attached Windows operating system is corrupted
Methods to Fix HP Printer Failure Error 0x6100004a
- First and forecast, click on the “Start” button to see the menu.
- Next, tap on the “Control Panel” tab to open it.
- Now, you need to click on “Device Manager” to launch it on the computer screen.
- After Device Manager appears, tap “Network Adapter”.
- And then, right-click “wireless or network adapter” to identify.
- Finally, click on the “Properties” option.
- Now, you can see the status of your driver.
- If you notice that the printer driver is working well, then it shows that it works properly.
- In case, the printer driver is not working well, tap on “driver” to see the driver details.
- First, click on the “Start” button and then type “Device Manager” in the search box and then tap on the highest search result.
- Now, find the category of device you want to install the driver and then double-click on it.
- After that, right click on the device and choose “Update Driver Update”.
- Now, on the newly shown window select the option “Browse my computer for driver software”.
- You can see the list of device drivers on your computer.
- And then, install the printer driver ending with “Legacy”.
- Tap on “Next”
Clean the jammed paper with the printer
In some cases, a paper jam HP printer failure may also be a reason for receiving the 0x6100004a error code. So, fix the paper jam problem by following steps:
- First, have a look at the document feeder or roller for jammed paper
- Now, turn on your printer and remove the power cord
- Open the printer cart entrance and check if any paper is trapped inside the car
- If a paper gets jammed, remove the paper immediately from the car.
- After that, clean the paper feed roller to remove paper fibers and dust.
- Finally, reset the printer to the power cord and then start the print job.
Printer Support Helpline Number +1-888-726-3195 for Resolving HP Printer Error
After following these steps, we hope your issue has been fixed. If you are not able to Fix HP Printer Failure Error 0x6100004a, call us at Printer Support Number 1-888-726-3195 and get easy solution. Our support experts always try their best to give best solution.