Epson Printer Error 0xf3 is an error that users frequently encounter. You may get this error code when an unknown object is trapped inside the printer. To Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0xf3, you may contact us at Printer Support Helpline or follow the methods are given below.
Reason for Epson Printer Error 0xf3
- If you are using poor or weak connectivity, it is possible to get the problem as well.
- If the paper gets stuck in the paper feed, the Epson printer error code 0xf3 appears on the screen.
- Paper jams are the primary reason for which you can face this issue.
- If the ink cartridge is not filled with the appropriate ink or it has insufficient ink, then the printer does not usually cause printing and causes problems.
Methods to Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0xf3
Method 1: Check Your Epson Printer
- First of all, you need to turn off your printer and separate the ink cartridge from it.
- If connected, you should also remove the rear parts such as USB, pen drive, hard disk, etc.
- Now, remove the printer’s ink level and remove the panel screw from it.
- Next, you need to clean the inner area with a dry piece of the cotton swab.
- It will help in removing the dirt accumulated in it. After that, reinsert the parts back to their respective locations.
- Now, turn on the printer and print a page. Check whether the problem is resolved or still visible on the screen.
Method 2: Check Ink Levels
- The first thing you need to do is switch to your printer. Then, press the Start button and choose Control Panel.
- After that, double-click on it and select the “Printer and Fax” option.
- Then, you have to the right click on the icon “Priority.”
- Now, select the service option and choose “Serve this device.”
- By this process, the toolbox will open on the screen, and you need to select “Estimated ink level” by tapping on it.
The color and ink level of the cartridge will be displayed on the screen. Finally, select your preferred level and check if the error persists. But if you can’t see the standard, then you need to fill the ink cartridge correctly.
Related Blog: How to Fix Epson Printer Error Code 6203?
Printer Customer Support Service for Online Solution
If you have any other issue regarding your Epson Printer and you are looking for support services, you can call us at Printer Helpline Number 1-888-726-3195 and get help immediately.